We are currently partnering with a reputable Housing Association, who are recruiting for a Gas Engineer to join their responsive team on a permanent basis.
Our client is proud to provide quality and affordable Housing and Property Services to the people of their local communities.
This is a full-time position with a salary of £37,387.00 and we are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Completing reactive maintenance on boilers and heating systems within domestic properties
- Ensuring all work falls in line with Industry British Standards
- Working via a PDA and ensuring all work completed is in line with health & safety regulations
- Carrying out annual services to heating appliances in line with manufacturers requirements and of Industry British Standards
- Ensuring any emergency work is attended and dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
- Carrying out meter upgrades as and when needed to domestic properties
- Gas Safety Registered
- ACS - CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT
- OFTEC – Desirable
- Full UK driving license
Rewards and Benefits:
- 25 Days Annual leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Van and Fuel Card Provided
- Reward House (Benefit Package)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Option to buy annual leave
- 39 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 -6:30pm with daily flexible hours
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.