We are currently partnering with a Somerset based Housing Association, who are recruiting for a Development Officer to join their growing team on a part time basis until the end of the year, ideally on a three day a week basis, however they would consider candidates who are looking for more than this.
The role has an immediate start, and the ideal candidate will have access to their own vehicle, and recent Social Housing experience.
They are offering a hybrid working approach, which involves a maximum of two days a week on site, however this is most likely to be once a week. They are willing to be flexible on the daily rate for the right candidate.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing a project that is focusing on a stock of garage blocks, and making strategic recommendations on developments
- Producing reports for the wider development team on the feasibility of developments
- Creating high level reports with potential for future usage
- Undertaking initial forming concepts, feasibility and financial assessments of developments, leading to options appraisals
- Experience required in Social Housing
- Experience in sourcing development opportunities
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Must have a strong understanding of pre-contract development
- Would ideally have an understanding of land acquisition
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working days
- Able to do part time or full-time hours
- 24 - 35 hours per week
- Flexible on how these hours are made up
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.