We are proud to be partnering with an action-oriented property consultancy with a national reach, who are looking to appoint a Stock Condition Surveyor on 8-10 months contract.
This will be a full-time position based in Lewisham, with full site working and is paid per survey. The rates per survey are around £24 per flat and £29 per house/block.
The ideal candidate must have experience conducting Stock Condition surveys in social housing properties and an understanding of domestic energy assessments.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting stock condition surveys on social housing units to ensure buildings are designed and constructed appropriately
- Using knowledge and understanding of fire safety compliance including approved document part B
- Recording all information and data on electronic handheld devices
- Liaising and engaging with residents in regards to the work being carried out
- Working in accordance with changing legislations, as well as H&S policies and procedures
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Understanding of domestic energy assessments
- Social housing environment experience
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Fire safety compliance
- Communication skills
- Up to date understanding of H&S legislation
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible hours
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.