Our client, a non-for-profit organisation, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Systems Accountant on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start as soon as possible, dependent on notice with a salary of £46,000-£58,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have extensive system knowledge and able to act as a business partner to service heads.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the development of a robust financial systems environment for the Group
- Maximising efficiency of systems to support the finance ‘Heads Of‘
- Taking a key role in finance systems development projects, in particular the implementation of a purchase to pay system
- Ensuring business, regulatiuon and legislation complience is met
- Developing, sustaining & promoting effective internal partnerships with senior managers
- Experience of finance systems in a complex business environment
- Experience in policy development
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Strong analytical and porblem solving skills
- Skilled in presenting, and ability to communicate in writng and verbally to a range of audiences
Rewards and benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Shopping discounts
- Hybrid working (1-2 days a week in office)
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.