Our client, an Academy Trust based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a Payroll and Pensions Manager on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis, with a salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
The role has flexible is work from home with 3 days work from home available. The successful candidate must hold a full UK Driving License.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Teachers Pensions.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Completing monthly payroll and pension processing for 450 staff members
- Acting as the interface between the third-party payroll company and headteachers
- Resolving queries from staff regarding payroll
- Acting as the lead for all Teachers Pension and LGPS related queries
- Processing new starters including P45, SDF and right to work documentation
- Processing leavers and P45s in a timely manner
- Running payroll in line with year end
- Experience with Teachers Pensions and LGPS
- Experience using iTrent system is preferred
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- The ideal candidate would be Qualified or QBE
- Intermediate Excel skill levels
Rewards and benefits:
- Hybrid working pattern
- 25 days annual leave plus concessionary shut down over holidays and bank holidays
- LGPS Pension
- Shopping and gym discounts
- Annual salary review
- 37 hours per week
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.