Our client, based in Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Compliance administrator on three month temporary contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis, the hourly rate is £14 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have experience with compliance, an administrative background, have used Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets before and also have access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Monitor and report gas safety compliance for housing stock within a housing association
- Ensure gas safety certificates are registered and up to date
- Liaise with contractors in regards to remedial works in relation to compliance of gas
- Run compliance trackers on tenanted properties
- Update the asbestos register
- Monitor and report on areas of compliance including asbestos, legionella, fire and lift safety
- Record Gas Servicing administration including audits and reports
- Order and scheduled repair work on gas and fire operations
- Monitor risk assessments and ensure they are all received on time
- Liaise with colleagues within the housing team, stakeholders and customers
- Maintain a strong level of customer service and communication
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong administrative background
- Somebody who is able to hit the ground running
- Ideally have a background in compliance with fire safety knowledge within a Social Housing setting
- Have proficiency using Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets
- 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working, one to two days in the office
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.