We are currently partnering with a Devon based Local Authority, who are recruiting for a Repairs Advisor to join their growing team on a temporary basis for three months, which has the potential to become permanent.
Our client is proud to represent the community in the Devon area, and are looking to add an enthusiastic and efficient Repairs Advisor for an office based position.
This is a full-time position offering £14.76 on a PAYE basis inclusive of holiday pay, and the start date is subject to notice.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with incoming communications face to face, via telephone and email in a calm manner, providing excellent customer service to tenants
- Taking responsibility for all housing enquiries and resolve most issues individually
- Providing housing advice and assistance to tenants, staff and outside agencies
- Maintaining property and tenant personal records, ensuring they are up to date and GDPR compliant
- Providing administrative support to other housing teams including; Minutes for meetings, data analysis, mail merge, spreadsheets and updating and maintaining record
- Experience working in a busy, phone based environment
- Experience managing multiple tasks at any one time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.