We are currently assisting a Council based in Merseyside, who are looking to appoint a Project Accountant.
This will be a full-time 6 – 12 month contract, with hybrid working and a daily rate of £625-£700 outside of IR35.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within Local Government and previous experience assisting with a transformation project.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing regular financial reports for project sponsors and senior management
- Developing financial benefits realisation policies and procedures as well as financial benefits trackers Presenting financial progress, challenges, and opportunities in a clear and concise manner
- Supporting the organisation to build its understanding and knowledge of benefits management
- Creating actional deliverables for communications plans, change roadmaps, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plans
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Proven experience as a Project Accountant, Financial Analyst, or similar role
- Passionate about delivering change
- Proficiency in financial modelling and data analysis
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.