We are delighted to be partnering with one of the largest Housing Associations in the UK, to support their search for a new HR Business Partner to partner with their senior management team on a fixed-term contract until the end of December 2024.
The organisation is proud to be a two-star Best Companies accredited ‘Outstanding Company to Work For’, and are looking for a strong, collaborative and determined individual to join the team.
They are offering a salary of £50,000 - £55,000, plus £4,315 car allowance, and are happy to offer predominantly remote working, with regular travel to sites in the South-West, mainly around Swindon and Oxford.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Partnering with senior stakeholders across the directorate to support continuous improvement across the organisation
- Influencing and coaching with their business plans, initiatives and projects by leading on all people aspects of implementation
- Leading on complex employee relations cases, including absence, safeguarding and DBS concerns
- Taking ownership of key HR projects, including pay framework, TUPE, restructures etc. to enable successful delivery of the HR Strategy
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to promote meaningful change and positive employee engagement
- Experience working in a Housing Association is desirable
- Previous experience partnering with senior management
- Strong employee relations case management experience
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Driving licence essential
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
Rewards and Benefits:
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid-flexible working approach
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Employee helpline, offering confidential information, counselling and support
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Access to hundreds of benefits, discounts and reward – including the MyOwnHome scheme
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm – willing to be flexible
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.