We are currently partnering with a highly reputable Housing Association in Liverpool, who are recruiting for a Community Safety Officer to join their growing team on a temporary basis with a possibility of it becoming permanent.
This is a full-time position, offers up to 3 days working from home with an hourly rate being negotiable up to £25 an hour via an umbrella company and the start date is looking to be the start of the week beginning the 19th February.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Holding responsibility for a caseload of 40 low to high level ASB cases
- Investigating ASB, domestic violence and hate crime cases – completing interviews, witness statements and compiling evidence
- Attending court during trials to provide evidence and act as a professional witness
- Carrying out the service of NTQ’s or NOSP’s where there has been a serious breach of tenancy conditions
- Supporting victims and manage cases of harassment, particularly incidents involving matters of race, sexuality, dangerous dogs or gender and domestic violence
- Responsible for legal action, including preparing court cases, witness statements and liaising with solicitors
- Working closely with multi-agencies including Police, Probation Services, Social Services and Mental Health Organisations
- Experience required in handling anti-social behavior
- Experience in carrying out witness statements
Rewards and Benefits:
- Flexible working days
- Up to 3 days working from home
- 35 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.