We are currently working in partnership with a Housing Association based in Surrey, who are recruiting for 2 x Voids Surveyor on a permanent contract. The position is due to start immediately and salary for the role is £46,348 per annum + car allowance.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to a HNC standard or have previous experience in a construction/maintenance background.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Experience required in Social Housing
- Experience of scheduling building/planned maintenance works and contract administration
- Experience of communicating with service users, staff and other agencies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Knowledge of housing maintenance, repair specifications, diagnosing defects and remedial works
- Knowledge of housing/ property management systems (Northgate or similar)
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working days
- 37 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.