Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The salary is up to £26,500 dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis and reconciling accounts.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Raising c.1000 purchase invoices per week across a team of 4
- Taking ownership of all unallocated manual payments, chasing VAT documents, posting and allocating onto the ledger
- Covering for the Purchase Ledger Supervisor in their absence including overseeing the team, weekly BACS runs and month end close procedures
- Reconciling large supplier accounts
- Checking, coding and posting staf expense claims
- Proven experience working in a similar purchase ledger role.
- Previous experience processing high volumes of invoices is essential
Rewards and Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance four x salary
- 6% pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- EE phone discount
- Staff travel discounts
- Free will writing service
- 35 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm with one hour lunch
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.