Our client, a highly reputable leading Education institution based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner on a fixed-term contract basis for twelve months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is in the region of £50,000 – £56,000 and negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing complex change management projects, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing leadership on the people aspects of business plans by providing input, influence and solutions on people and organisational issues
* Evaluating the nature, cost and effectiveness of delivered people solutions against appropriate HR performance metrics and develop a pipeline of planned interventions
* Leading transformational change projects ensuring HR legislation, policy and best practice are complied with
* Supporting, developing and coaching senior stakeholders in relation to people issues, identifying opportunities for greater employee engagement and improved internal communications
* Ensuring business units are provided with effective, accurate and timely HR Management Information to enable effective business decisions
* Acting as an effective coach and guide to leaders on how to deliver business outputs, engage employees, manage people and employee relations issues and build a performance based culture
* Leading and managing a team of HR Senior Advisers or Trainers or Administrators to ensure the effective delivery of transactional HR services in terms of the management and handling of Employee Relations and Discipline and Grievance cases
* Working experience within a unionised environment
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Change Management, Tarde Union, Stakeholder Management, Line Management