Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Resourcing Advisor for an immediate start on a Temporary contract for six months. This is an exciting opportunity for a sector leader and newly rebranded organisation employing 2500.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is circa £30,000.
The ideal candidate will have a experience in supporting with recruitment admin and in using SharePoint.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking end-to-end fast paced recruitment activity for Head Office positions
* Engaging with hiring managers to establish recruitment needs and help monitor and review recruitment progress
* Maintaining, reviewing and developing job descriptions, interview frameworks, selection and testing criteria associated with specific roles
* Advertising roles on jobs boards and social media
* Liaising with recruitment agencies for support on specialist positions
* Arranging interview dates and venues and undertaking interviews together with line managers
* Raising and offering contracts of employment and offer letters
* Attending jobs and careers events forging positive relationships and networks as and when required
*supporting with recruitment admin
*experience using SharePoint
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Talent Acquisition
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details