Our client, based in South West London, is currently recruiting for a permanent Repairs Surveyor to join their team. Our client is a high-performing Housing Association who provide a unique blend of housing and support services.
The annual salary is up to £37,250 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with repairs planning and Social Housing.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Dealing with reactive maintenance inspections on a patch of 1,000 Social Housing properties across South West London
* Undertake inspections of properties to ascertain their condition and works required, including the preparation of schedules of work, the identification of rechargeable repairs and carrying out risk assessments
* Carrying post inspections of work completed by contractors and tenants to ensure quality, value for money and compliance with the specification and appropriate Health & Safety and Building Regulations
* Provide technical advice to residents, housing and repairs in a manner which ensures their understanding and approve requests for tenant alterations
* Arrange and attend contract review meetings with contractors, ensuring that there is adequate performance information to conduct meetings and manage performance and any remedial works completed in the required controlled manner
* Undertake stock condition surveyors (typically but not solely whilst properties are void) and input results in to the appropriate database* Assist with tendering exercise at the direction of Head of Repairs
* Social Housing experience
* Must have access to own vehicle
* Have experience working with reactive maintenance
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Jon Pearson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveyor, Maintenance, Reactive, Social Housing, Repairs
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details