Our client, based in Worcestershire, is currently recruiting for a Repairs Administrator on a permanent basis. Our client is one of the country’s leading place-based housing associations, providing a range of homes to rent, part-own and buy.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary is £17,630 per annum.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of dealing with customer enquiries.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Administer inspection requirements
* Issue job tickets on reported repairs to contractors or internal inspectors within timescales set in policies and procedures
* Correctly advise and notify tenants of re-chargeable works, and undertake the processing of rechargeable invoices
* Effectively record repairs logged through the Out of Hours service
* Assist in the preparation and maintenance of contracts and management systems relative to routine repair and maintenance
* Issue variation orders to contractors and to complete job tickets and works orders
* Provide an efficient administrative service to the Asset Management team as a whole
* Background in repairs
* Excellent phone skills
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact James Bateman or Ailis Reilly 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Repairs; Administration; Housing; Customer Service.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details