Our client, based in Dorset/Hampshire, is currently recruiting for a Neighbourhood Officer on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are an extremely reputable Housing Association, employing over 1000 people, offering a variety of benefits on top of their highly competitive hourly rates.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector and must have access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out all necessary property inspections, taking appropriate action to ensure that properties are kept in good condition required by the tenancy conditions, advising tenants of the level of work required by them prior to vacating the property
* Covering a patch of properties in and around Southampton
* Responsible for conducting a comprehensive viewing and sign-up process with new residents to ensure tenancy obligations are fully understood
* Liaising with tenants both face to face with regards to their tenancy agreements
* Carrying out estate walkabouts, estate inspections and tenancy audits
* Dealing with low level ASB then escalating to relevant department
* Sign-posting queries to external agencies such as adult and children’s services
* Issue NOSP’s, NTQ’s and attend court if required
* Visiting tenants in their own homes to complete pre void inspections on the properties, reporting any repairs that were necessary
* Dealing with mutual exchanges and successions and ending of tenancies
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Tej Singh or Jonty Winn on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details