Our client, a leading global management consultancy who operate in over 40 countries, based in Central London, are currently recruiting for a Junior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is between £45,000-50,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a business facing HR advisory role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting the HR Manager and HR Director in driving internal HR process improvements
* Supporting the development, implementation and delivery of the business unit’s people plan
* Building and managing relations with all internal and external stakeholders
* Taking the lead on all employee relations issues, including but not limited to capability, absence management, health and redundancy
* Supporting the business with engagement, wellbeing and diversity initiatives
* Providing relevant MI data to the business, HR Manager and HR Director, and conducting analysis
* Supporting job evaluations and/or salary benchmarking, ensuring consistency across the organisation and understanding the external market
* Business facing HR experience
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Dale or Matthew Dyer on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details