We are proud to be working alongside a well-renown international organisation based in Bedfordshire, who are currently recruiting for a HR Partner on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, who are at the cutting edge of their sectors and offer state of the art facilities.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis paying an annual salary ranging between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum. Additional benefits include home working (1-2 days p/wk), 10% OTE end of contract performance bonus, generous pension, life assurance and 26 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing year on year up to 30 days).
- Assisting with the recruitment of new staff members and liaising with recruitment agencies and candidates, organising and undertaking competency-based interviews
- Providing HR advice and best practice guidance to line management, employee relations issues, disciplinary and grievance issues, health and welfare issues
- Utilising HRIS systems to process and analyst HR reports for each division/department, managing any issues or queries relating to the HR systems
- Looking after the full onboarding process of new starters, facilitating inductions for small groups to introduce them to the business
- Overseeing the launch and ongoing development of the new e-learning platform, building relationships with teams across the organisation to understand and upload training content for each team
- Strong recruitment experience including undertaking competency-based interviews essential
- Ideally a minimum of two years generalist HR experience
- Experience of using HRIS systems (preferably Workday)
- Proficient in the use of MS Officer especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Full UK driving license
Rewards and benefits:
- 26 days holiday per annum (+ Bank holidays)
- Home working, 1-2 days p/wk
- 10% OTE end of contract performance bonus
- Pension (6% employer contribution, 3% employee contribution)
- Life assurance
- 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details