Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a temporary contract for three months. Our client celebrates the rich and diverse education community and has high aspirations and ambitions for all within their organisation.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must hold a full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle, as local travel is required for this role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working alongside the HR Director to deliver effective HR services, providing high quality advice and support to senior staff, management and stakeholders
* Advising on employment practices, pay and conditions of service, and legal and best practice implications of employment issues
* Supporting a wide range of HR issues, including discipline, capability, sickness absence and grievance, attending investigation meetings as required
* Leading on change management initiatives, ensuring alignment with organisational objectives and legal obligations
* Establishing effective communications with employees and their representatives to facilitate change, resolve conflict and promote a positive working environment
* Support on the development, implementation and monitoring of HR strategies, policies and procedures
* Effectively gathering, reporting on and utilising HR data and metrics to underpin best practice and effective people management and planning
* Providing centralised support to hiring managers and departments in regards to recruitment processes and on boarding
* Supporting the Learning & Development programme, identifying employee needs and implementing appropriate training strategies
* Public sector, preferably Education
* CIPD Qualification essential
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Business Partner:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details