Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a fixed term contract for six months. This role provides a great opportunity to work for a leading education provider and an expanding organisation with state-of-the-art facilities.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate is up to £45,000.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of operational casework, employee relations and HR project work.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Leading and providing specialist advice on operational employee relations casework, including disciplinary, grievance, conflict management and settlement agreements
* Undertaking a variety of project work including policy development, either collaboratively or independently to support the effective delivery of the HR strategy, workforce plans and overarching organisational strategy
* Providing specialist advice and support to senior managers on a range of strategic and operational HR issues including statutory entitlements, enabling managers to make confident, appropriate decisions and to take action to achieve their objectives
* Developing and utilising management information reports to identify trends and inform decision making
* Providing guidance on organisational design issues such as staffing structures, job design and succession planning
Proven experience required:
* Operational casework
* Employee relations
* HR project work.
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Advisor:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details