Our client, a Housing Association based in Liverpool with over 10,000 properties is currently recruiting for a permanent HR Business Partner to provide all aspects of generalist HR support to line manager, team leaders and employees.
The position is due to start as soon as possible, is full time contract and paying up to £40,000 depending on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Coaching, supporting and mentoring managers in the application of HR policies and practices
* Ensuring all relevant legislative requirements relating to Equality & Diversity
* Developing recruitment policies and practices to effectively meet resources requirements for the organisation
* Supporting managers in all aspects of attendance management including assistance in achieving KPIs, as well as long and short term absence
* Developing the skills of employees to deliver corporate objectives
* Offering timely advice and support on all matters relating to employment legislation
* CIPD qualified or substantial HR experience
* Extensive experience in dealing with employee relations
* Knowledge of reward and recognitions
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett or Katrina Nielsen on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources, People Manager, Personnel Manager, People Business Partner
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details