Our client, a charitable organisation based in Cardiff, is currently recruiting for an HR Advisor on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis and the salary on offer is £25,250.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in managing complex casework and ideally have a CIPD qualification
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing varying caseloads for absence and wellbeing, employee relations and change management for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Working independently and autonomously to manage complex casework, which includes occasional travel to sites around Wales
* Actively promoting and supporting the implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Coaching managers in developing their own people management skills
* Deputising for the HR Manager in regards to the Corporate Health Standard assessment
* CIPD Qualified
* Complex casework
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a HR Advisor:
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details