Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on permanent basis. Our client is a national charity providing support to children, young people and adults, employing over 5,000 people.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the position is up to £26,500
The successful candidate would have experience in managing ER cases and ideally have a CIPD qualification.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing employee relations casework for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Working independently and autonomously to manage complex casework including performance, grievance, capability or conduct issues up to and including final written warnings
* Resolving any disputes or grievances through informal resolution and mediation where appropriate
* Actively promoting and supporting the implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Coaching managers in developing their own people management skills
* Working in partnership with the Shared Services team and HR Administrators to ensure the administration and recruitment procedures in place fully support the needs of managers and employees
For further information on the position, please contact Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; Employee Relations; Case Management)
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details