Our client, based in Oxfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a temporary contract for six weeks.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis of 37 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Housing Officer role and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Work within the Housing service covering a patch of over 500 houses
* Offer advice on housing benefit claims and other benefits to enable them to pay rent and service charges
* Address practical aspects of living in shared or independent housing, including managing repairs, tenancies, income and anti-social behaviour
* Regularly monitor rent accounts of clients and provide reports on rental and service charge income, property occupancy levels, tenancy and anti-social behaviour management
* Ensure all Health and Safety standards including fire and gas safety and attendance of relevant training is adhered to
* Responsible for recording both low and high level Anti-Social Behaviour issues
* Provide advice on rent payments and reducing debt
* Apply and chase rent arrears of both a high and low level when necessary
* Experience of working within a Housing Officer role
* Hold a full UK Driving License
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Rachel Birbeck or Beth Hodson on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing Officer, ASB, Rent Arrears, Supported Housing, Tenancy Support, Housing Transition Officer
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details