Our client, based in Oxfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a permanent basis. The position is due to start at the end of November on a full time basis. The salary is £26,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Housing Officer role and hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Work within the Housing service covering a patch of over 500 houses
* Offer advice on housing benefit claims and other benefits to enable them to pay rent and service charges
* Address practical aspects of living in shared or independent housing, including managing repairs, tenancies, income and anti-social behaviour
* Regularly monitor rent accounts of clients and provide reports on rental and service charge income, property occupancy levels, tenancy and anti-social behaviour management
* Ensure all Health and Safety standards including fire and gas safety and attendance of relevant training is adhered to
* Responsible for recording both low and high level Anti-Social Behaviour issues
* Provide advice on rent payments and reducing debt
* Apply and chase rent arrears of both a high and low level when necessary
* Skills related to housing management to provide advice to tenants
* Dealt with all tenant enquiries including those related to ASB issues, rent arrears and tenancy management
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Samuel Birt or Bethany Hodson on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing Officer, ASB, Rent Arrears
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details