Our client, based in the London, is currently recruiting for a Head of HR Systems. Our client is a large Not-for-Profit organisation in the area undergoing a number of exciting projects.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The role is a seven month contract offering a competitive rate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role having extensive knowledge of the full lifecycle of applications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Be responsible for the development, implementation and review of appropriate and future-proof Human Resources Information Systems
* Be responsible for leading and managing the HR Systems teams, ensuring the delivery of an efficient and effective service to staff and effective communication between teams
* Establish and maintain positive external working relationships and represent the organisation at external meetings, conferences, seminars and working parties as required.
* Expertise in use and development of IT systems in an HR context
* Experience of successful project management and evidence of delivering projects to strict timescales, within budget, using a variety of project management tools/techniques and methodology
* Ability to motivate and lead effectively, setting the direction of one or more function and promoting collaboration
Please note that you require relevant experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Dom Barker or Alex Mitchell on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Systems, Application Support, iTrent
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*