Our Education sector client, based in East London, is currently recruiting for a Finance Officer on a temporary contract for two months.
Our client is proud to have a Rights Respecting School Award given by Unicef and that SSAT Awards recognises their ‘professionalism, commitment and hard work’ of the leaders, teachers and students at George Green’s School’.
The position is due to start Monday 19th August on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have Civia and HCSS experience, and candidates must have experience or working at a school or a similar education providing organisation.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the current Finance Manager and Finance Officer during the system implementation of HCSS to the school finance function from data migration to parallel runs
* Working on the current system and helping to download current transactions including:
– Current outstanding purchase ledger invoices (c. 20-30)
– Live purchase order requests
– Updating current supplier details
* Scheduling the BACS run and reconciling statements
* Once live transactions have been dealt with, moving the data on to Excel ready to be transferred to new system
* Raising ad-hoc sales invoices as required
* CIVIA or HCSS systems experience
* Experience in the Education sector essential
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Puja Ladva or Zoe Wherry on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details