Our client, an award winning surveying consultancy, is currently recruiting for Asbestos Surveyors on both a temporary and permanent basis. Our client has been highly accredited in Asbestos, Health and Safety and Surveying.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate is negotiable dependent on the contract length. The position offers flexible working hours and days.
The ideal candidate will be hold P402 qualification, have social housing experience, access to their own vehicle and possess a CSCS card.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake management, refurbishment and asbestos surveys on social housing, take bulk samples and provide clearly presented site notes on a device
* Provide advice to clients and facilitate removal works where required to remove asbestos
* Deliver asbestos analytical services to clients including air monitoring, fibre counting and bulk sample analysis
* Stay up to date with asbestos legislation, guidance and industry best practice including UKAS accreditation and quality management arrangements
* Meet all legal obligations required by the company as a provider of asbestos related services and an employer
* Comply with the company’s quality management arrangements including participating in the quality assurance arrangements and audit programme
* P402 qualification
* CSCS Card
* Social housing experience
* Access to own vehicle
For further information on the position, please contact Kimberley Leasure or Grace Webb on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: P402, CSCS, Asbestos, Surveying, Private consultancy, Domestic properties
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details