Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for an ASB Officer on a temporary contract for three – four months, this is likely to be extended.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a background in specialist ASB and have worked up to court level for serious levels.
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Dealing with all complaints of anti-social behaviour, nuisance and harassment and take action to investigate and resolve any breaches of tenancy conditions
* Gathering evidence, take witness statements and prepare paperwork for court when necessary
* Working as a link between the organisation and the police
* Responsible for undertaking tenant visits, conducting interviews and mediating between unsettled neighbours (virtual elements)
* Prepare and serve NTQ’S, NOSP’s and NOPP’s to tenants following breach of contracts
* Liaising with tenants, owners, colleagues, statutory agencies and other organisations on a regular basis
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Andrew Golder or Tej Singh on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Enforcement; ASB, Neighbourhood disputes, Tenancy enforcement
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details