Our client, based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for an Administrator on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is committed to improving the attractiveness of the district and ensuring that it is a clean safe place to live, visit and work.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis for 24 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have good customer facing skills and worked within a similar role previously.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintaining and updating records, including inputting data and information as required
* Maintaining and updating spreadsheets and databases using excel
* Opening and recording and scanning of incoming mail, invoices and associated correspondence including e-mails
* General administrative duties including filing, photocopying and sending emails
* Attending meetings and taking notes or minutes
* Receive incoming telephone calls and directing calls to appropriate officer or sections
* Customer Service Skills
* Northgate experience (desirable)
* IT skills
For further information on the position, please contact Rachel Birbeck or Connor Mason on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing Assistant; Housing Administrator; Administrator; Customer Services; Customer Service Officer