We are currently working with a South Wales based local authority, who are recruiting for an Administrator to join their growing team, initially on a temporary basis, which has the potential to become permanent after a successful initial contract.
They are open to a hybrid working approach, and will approach a laptop and phone for the role.
This is a full-time position with is due to start immediately, and is paying up to £20.76 per hour on an Umbrella basis (PAYE payment is also an option). The ideal candidate will have access to their own vehicle, and be open to working in the office on a hybrid basis.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Completing general administration duties for a Planning and Building Control department
- Inputting data and producing legal documents relating to property planning and building control works
- Booking in building inspections using an electronic diary
- Answering the phone, dealing with general enquiries from various stakeholders
- Administration experienced required, ideally a minimum of two years
- A strong understanding of MS Office applications
- An understanding of building control or planning permission is desirable
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working days
- On site parking for when the office is to be attended
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.