Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Surveyor on a fixed term contract until January 2020. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this position is £29,280 to £32,030 per annum.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carry out stock condition surveys to determine appropriate remedies to building defects and repair issues.
* Develop specifications and programmes of work across all repairs and maintenance areas.
* Procure small packages of works in accordance with the organisations Standing Orders.
* Manage effective delivery of contracts and programmes of work as Project Manager/Contract Administrator.
* Ensure and advise on compliance with relevant building related regulations, i.e. Bldg Regs, DDA, Party Wall Act, CDM, asbestos, fire regs etc.
* Manage all aspects of insurance claims
* Ensure all Health & Safety issues are identified and well managed within area of work
* Undertake such duties as are reasonably commensurate with the level of the post, including supporting all operational areas within property services team
For further information on the position, please contact George Ashby or Evan Yabsley on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details