Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Repairs Administrator on a temporary basis for 3 months, with the possibility to go permanent.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate for this role is competitive based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience within in Social Housing.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing administrative assistance to the maintenance department for a Social Housing provider
* Diagnose repairs from the first point of contact and clearly communicate with contractors
* Place orders relating to maintenance enquiries and repairs
* Booking and confirming appointments for Surveyors to undertake repairs work on behalf of tenants
* Liaise with tenants over the phone and handling any issues or complaints, escalating where necessary
* Undertake data entry of property data in Microsoft Excel and the in-house system
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ashley Guest or Mike Hodgetts on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Customer Services; Housing; Repairs; Administrator
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details