Our client, based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a Repairs Administrator on a temporary contract for a minimum of eight weeks. Our client is a highly reputable organisation, looking for an approachable and hard-working individual to join the team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the social housing sector, in an Administrative role and ideally in a repairs setting.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Take calls from tenants/customers in regards to repairs
* Help diagnose repairs over the phone
* Manage voids and repairs process, ensuring void packs are in place
* Raise work orders for responsive and planned maintenance works for Surveyors
* Ensure good customer service is delivered
* Chase contractors in regards to repairs and ensure they have been carried out
* Experience working in a social housing sector
* Experience within an Administrator role
For further information on the position, please contact Ailis Reilly or Roshanne Rid on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Admin; Repairs Administrator; Maintenance; Council; Local Authority; Social Housing; Construction; Private Sector; Building Services; Facilities Administrator
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details