We are currently working in partnership with a leading charity, who is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator on temporary contract until December 22nd 2023. The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis, the hourly rate is £16.44 per hour PAYE inclusive of holiday pay.
The ideal candidate will have extensive administrative skills and ideally have experience working within not-for-profit.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working with recruiting managers in planning recruitment campaigns following the recruitment process, answering any queries and assisting with issues during the recruitment process
- Monitoring the recruitment and Human Resources mailbox and Smartsheets replying to any other queries and ensuring recruiting managers have access to applicants’ information
- Scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates, ensuring all aspects of the process runs smoothly
- Ensuring that eligibility to work in the UK is checked so HR records are accurately maintained and demonstrate Right to Work Compliance
- Creating and issue offer letters, contracts and new starter information
- Organising and create electronic employee records for new starters and ensure all information is timely and accurately recorded
- Experience of operational, day-to-day HR activities with a current knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Experience of working effectively autonomously and as part of a team
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Rewards and Benefits:
- Flexible working
- Generous working from home
- Training and development
- Equipment provided for working from home
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- 4 days working from home per week
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £250 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.