Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer at an Education Organisation (Public Sector) on a temporary contract for seven months.
The role has rail transport links on the Bakerloo/ Jubilee/ Nothern/ Waterloo & City Lines, Southeastern Rail & London Buses.
Contract hours will be Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, and the contract is to commence week commencing 4th February 2019.
Hourly Rate: £17.50 PAYE (inclusive of Holiday pay)/ £20.54 UMB
Systems: Oracle (desirable)
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with the payroll team at to process the monthly payroll of 9,000 staff and solely responsible for approximately 1,200 from start to finish
* Processing c1000 starters per month checking: appointment form details, P45 or SDF and right to work documentation including visa details where applicable
* Calculating pro rata payment figures for mid-month starters and leavers
* Updating employee details in relation to contact details, tax notices (P6/P6T), student loan notices
* Administering any relevant statutory deduction such as SMP, SSP, SPP, SAP, ShPP,
* Setting up salary sacrifice deductions including season tickets, loans, cycle to work and childcare
* Administering Teachers Pension and Local government (LPFA) pension schemes
* Ensuring that when calculating final payment for leavers that the following was taken into account, actual end date, holiday entitlement used, and return of any items owned by the company
The successful candidate must have experience of working in a fast paced large payroll environment, and experience of manual calculations is desirable.
If you know of someone who might be interested in this position please pass on our contact details.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Ehren Smith or Puja Ladva on 0207-430 1284 or please reply to this email. For general email enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org