Our client, a leading employer based in Leicester is looking to engage an HR Officer on a temporary capacity. The contract will be for an initial 3 month period with the strong possibility of extension due to consistent workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large and growing organisation who are focussed on creating a thriving culture for their workforce, with many opportunities for growth and development. In addition to a flexible working environment our client also offers a competitive salary with an immediate start available for the successful candidate.
* Act as initial point of contact HR generalist support across the organisation.
* Provide an efficient, effective and comprehensive service to managers in all aspects of people management in a manner that is consistent with the organisations values and in accordance with employment law
* Provide effective management of cases including disciplinaries, grievances, attendance and capability – Ensure associated paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Attend formal stage sick absence meetings with Line Managers and offer coaching and advice
* Act as HR Advisor in informal and formal meetings
* Minute take, as and when required
* Support organisational restructures in line with business needs
* Ensure the effective completion of day to day operations, including but not limited to:
– Probation/performance reviews management
– Absence management
– Flexile working and all family friendly policy requests
– Discipline, grievance and capability advice
– Employee relations advice to managers and colleagues
– Exit interviews
* Provide coaching and support to all colleagues
* Maintaining positive working relationships with recognised trade unions and staff representative through effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
* Respond positively to ad hoc projects and reporting requirements.
* Undertakes project work as directed by the HR Business Partner and HR Operations Manager.
Essential Skills and Characteristics;
The successful candidate must have extensive skills in employee relations (including grievances, sickness absence and performance management) with additional exposure to company restructures.
For further information on the position, please contact Adam Cragg on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details