We are proud to be partnering with a well-respected charitable organisation, who are looking to appoint a HR Business Partner (Reward) on a 12-month FTC basis. This will be a full-time position based in Lincolnshire, with hybrid working (three days home working) and a salary of £48,000 per annum.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Taking the lead and deliver on specific reward activities, including the approach and employee engagement for all areas of reward including gender pay reporting for the Trust, annual pay review exercise, employee recognition, incentive schemes, wellbeing etc.
- Leading on daily reward activities such as job evaluation, benchmarking, the completion of salary surveys, managing employee health benefits, company cars, etc.
- Providing support and where appropriate lead on reward projects and activities, such as developing a pay policy, advising on contractual pay changes, a relaunch of My Reward, wellbeing activity etc.
- Using data analysis expertise to support strategic reward decisions that enable the achievement of the Trust’s strategy and objectives while balancing value for money, and employee engagement as well as legal compliance.
- Pro-actively involved in Trust wide HR projects as determined by the HR strategy which has an impact on all people and enhance the engagement of our employees such as, induction and onboarding, development, communication etc.
- Liaising with, support and coach other members of the HR advisory team where appropriate, sharing best practice on reward.
- Significant experience working as a HR professional within a busy and effective HR department
- Knowledge on reward frameworks and how to use these to enhance employee engagement
- Previous experience of gender pay reporting
- Previous experience of job evaluation schemes
- CIPD Level 5 qualification, or equivalent experience
- Ideally be a chartered member of CIPD
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hybrid working (Three days home working)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cashback scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (Flexible hours)
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.