Our client, an award winning employer based in Bedfordshire, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on an initial 12 month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who in addition to providing an attractive salary package, offer many additional benefits including flexi-time, 28 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 33 with service, contributory pension (up to 10% company contribution), medical cover, reduced gym membership, lifestyle rewards, canteen and a modern working environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Embedding business partnering with the business units and HR team
* Manage employee relation cases, leading on complex and business changes
* Collectively working with the HR team to further enhance, modernise and promote HR processes and maximise HR system functionality for the benefit of all the business users
* Supporting wider HR People Strategy projects and engagement initiatives
* Working closely with HR colleagues to build a strong team ethos and high performing team culture
For further information on the position, please contact Adam Cragg or Zoe Davison on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details