We are currently partnering with a not-for-profit organisation, a leader in their field who are based in Coventry, and are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their growing team.
This is a full-time position on a permanent basis with a salary band of £37,000 to £39,900, it offers impressive benefit package and Hybrid working. This organisation places an emphasis on quality of life and is a really interesting organisation to be a part of.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a complete end-to-end seamless service for all HR related issues, and supporting the delivery of a people strategy across multiple business units
- Conducting investigations, managing cases and employee relations, including grievances and disciplinaries
- Offering advice and guidance on policies, procedures and practices, with appropriate escalation to the Senior HR Business Partner as required
- Overseeing the production of HR transactional correspondence relating to an employee’s life cycle, coaching managers and delivering HR projects
- Supporting with recruitment, interviews and assessment centres and liaise with people managers to understand future staff needs
- Attending meetings, conferences and training events as may be reasonably required as directed by the line manager
- Processing maternity, paternity and parental leave requests and letters, supporting people managers with advice
- Supporting absence procedure, including preparation of Return-to-Work meetings, coaching people managers on the process and levels.
- Supporting with recruitment and people managers with future staff needs, interviews and assessment centres
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- CIPD L3 qualified
- Work on own initiative without close supervision
- Experience of case management, employee relations, including grievances and disciplinaries
- Knowledge of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), including best practice
- Ability to support the delivery of a people strategy across multiple business units
- Experience of delivering HR projects
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Hours
- 28 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Impressive EAP
- 10% pension contribution
- Buy & sell annual leave days
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 08:45 – 16:45pm – however start and end times can be flexible
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews! Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details.