Our client, an Educational body based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a permanent.
The salary on offer is £39,609 – £45,892 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within educational body.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as a key member of the HR team and feedback on the development of HR policies, practices, and principles to support the staff and student experience
* Proactively support leaders with operational restructures and change programmes following company policy and HR best practice to coach and manage the process
* Provide advice and support managers with employee relations cases by conducting first stage formal hearings on aspects including but not limiting to disciplinaries, grievances and attendance meetings
* Build and develop a professional HR relationship with leaders, in order to achieve continuous improvement and identify trends for action
* Oversee and review absence management cases
* Coach Managers and Academic staff on matters of employment law, good practice management and employee relations, and be accountable for the quality of that advice and recommended practice
* Carry out gender pay gap reviews
* Change Management experience
* Experience in the education sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; HR Manager; Change Management; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*