Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. Our client is world renowned public sector organisation, and has a variety of great benefits for their employees.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £35,090.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with sickness and performance management.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing and advising managers on the delivery of the recruitment and selection campaigns; drafting, editing and proof-reading advertisements and providing support on the selection process
* Leading on the new starter on-boarding processes ensuring new staff are set up on the HR system, booked on relevant training and all new starter paperwork has been completed
* Working directly with line managers in managing sickness absence cases, liaising with Occupational Health when needed
* Managing employee relations caseload including sickness, disciplinary and grievances, providing advice and guidance to managers as necessary
* Coordinating and administer the annual appraisal process, review learning plans and ensure that training needs have been recorded and training opportunities provided as required
* Assisting line managers with maintaining employment records using the HR systems and databases, ensuring information is ready for any annual reports
* Sourcing cost effective learning and development options and supporting the development, implementation and delivery of HR training
* Must have dealt with sickness and performance management
* Have a well-rounded and generalist background
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Matt Alderson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations)
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details