Our client, an arts and learning centre, based in central London, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on a three week temporary basis.
The position is due to start immediately on full time hours. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have extensive skills in HR Administration.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as first point of call for all queries including holidays, benefits, maternity, references, internal courses, certifications and new starter enquiries
* Manage all employment offer administration including issuing of contracts
* Undertake comprehensive pre-employment screening and on boarding processes
* Maintaining staff employment records, ensuring data is accurate and up to date and compliant with GDPR
* Input all new starter details into the HR system in a timely manner, ensure payroll deadlines were met and all required documents were received from new starters
* Prepare well-constructed and accurate offer letters, terms and conditions of employment, contracts and any contractual amendments
* Hold an understanding of payroll and deal with queries accordingly
* HR Administration experience
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Matthew Dyer on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details