Our client, based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a temporary contract for four months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage a patch of around 400 – 600 properties within the Lincolnshire area
* To provide an effective and customer focused tenancy management service which includes the maximisation of rental income, visiting and interviewing tenants in arrears to ensure appropriate advice
* Manage all tenancies and successions where necessary
* To provide detailed advice, support and assistance to customers regarding rent arrears and welfare benefits
* To review all accounts, taking action in accordance with current policy and procedures, including debt advice and repayment agreements
* Deal with low level ASB including witness statements and mediating/escalating cases to court
* To ensure that accurate records are maintained of arrears actions, contacts, visits made and agreements reached
* To Serve NSPs and NOPPITs as required and commence possession proceedings where appropriate, monitoring compliance with court orders and attending evictions
* To monitor and review performance in relation to targets and policies through the collation and analysis of information and production of reports
* Escalated rent cases to court
* Managed a patch of roughly 400-600 properties
* Have access to a car
* Hold an Enhanced DBS within three years
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Rachel Birbeck or Beth Hodson on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing Officer; Neighbourhood Officer; Income Officer; Rents Officer; ASB Officer; Tenancy Services Officer
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details