Our client, based in Battersea, is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is the largest UK charity of its kind and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
The position is due to start early October on a full time basis and the starting salary is £40,000.
The ideal candidate will have Not-for-Profit experience and must have experience of directly managing staff.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Directly line managing two finance officers, providing mentoring and learning opportunities on a regular basis
* Producing a monthly draft of the management accounts in accordance with the published finance timetable
* Business partnering with budget holders and other internal stakeholders in order to enable them to engage with and manage budgets and understand finance in general
* Analysing financial data of the company including but not limited to; report designing, wringing and publishing
* Managing all aspects of payroll in conjunction with the payroll bureau
* Producing quarterly budget reforecasts, including template set up and upload to Exchequer
* Providing assistance to Head of Finance in annual budget setting process
* Preparing and submitting the statutory funding claims in accordance with all relevant guidelines
* Actively supporting the Head of Finance in the annual audit process
* Either fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or finalist
* Ideally Not-for-Profit sector experience
* Must have experience of directly managed staff.
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ehren Smith or Puja Ladva on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details