Our client, based in North Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for an Administrator on a temporary contract for eight weeks. Our client provides a range of housing and support services to numerous households across the North and East of Yorkshire.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an Administrator role and have advanced Excel skills.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Provide administration and customer support for the Compliance Team
* Taking incoming calls from tenants for compliance issues
* Accurately processing minutes for meetings and sending through the agendas
* Covering compliance issues such as legionella, gas, M&E, asbestos and fire
* Progress maintenance, gas and Health and Safety requests through to completion
* Liaise with residents, tenants and operatives resolving any queries they may have
* Asses the urgency of maintenance requests and code them accordingly
* Accurately process orders, variations, surveys, invoiced and recharges
* Schedule appointments with customers for operatives to complete work
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience within an Administrator role
For further information on the position, please contact Megan Hughes or Roshanne Rid on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Admin; Excel; Pivot Tables; V Look Ups; Repairs; Planned Maintenance; Spreadsheet; Compliance Register
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details