Our client, based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for two Assistant Financial Accountants on a permanent basis and on a fixed term contract for 18 months. Our client is a global organisation operating from over 30 countries around the world, generating revenue of approximately £9 billion.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have either part qualified ACCA (F1-9 completed) or CIMA qualified.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensuring the accurate management of centralized asset processes including fixed assets, leases and capital expenditure
* Actioning all asset requests in an accurate and timely manner, according to set SLA’s, including the physical verification (rolling of assets) and IFRS
* Holding responsibility for balance sheet reconciliation and justification for asset related accounts and maintaining the CapEx request platform and the transferring of data
* Processing asset commissioning, acquisitions, transfers, disposals and lease postings
* Creating asset records and validating WBS Elements within the SAP System
* Participate in the move from SAP system to Workday, ensuring adhere to company and finance policies are adhered to, as well as all other reporting for own contracts
* Intermediate Level of Excel (Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPS)
* Part qualified ACCA (F1-9 complete) or CIMA qualified
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Clara Willis or Andrea Ellinas on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: ASSISTANT FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT, FINANCE, ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, IFRS
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details