Our client, based in Northamptonshire, is currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager on a temporary contract for one month. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis of 37 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within Sheltered Housing, and have access to a vehicle.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the day to day running of three Sheltered Schemes within Northamptonshire
* Provide housing related support to tenants and encourage independence and wellbeing to an elderly client group
* Conducting welfare checks on residents and dealing with support plans and risk assessments
* Provide valuable advice on welfare and benefit entitlements
* Accessed potential tenants housing needs, in consultation with relevant agencies and the tenant in terms of their suitability to access the service
* Support the housing management service in dealing with emergencies and overseeing the maintenance and security of the building
* Monitor and report any breaches of tenancy agreements and deal with any complaints and tenancy disputes
* Full UK Driving License
* DBS dated within three years
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sam Birt or Rachel Birbeck on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEY WORDS; Supported Housing; Support Manager; Sheltered Housing Manager; Supporting People; Housing Manager; Social Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details