Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis. Our client is a global specialist in tourism products for the travel industry.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this role is £38,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have a recruitment background, in a high volume industry, such as travel or hospitality.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Handling the end to end recruitment process for various levels of positions
* Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs and providing advice and support throughout the process
* Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on the relevant job sites
* Candidate screening for direct candidates and support to managers during the interview process
* Undertaking MI reporting and statistics on recruitment and accurately maintain all recruitment systems
* Continually work to improve processes and follow best recruitment practice
* Provide effective communication with the HR team
* 360 recruitment process experience (job posting through to interview and offer)
* Experience of using a variety of online recruitment channels to source direct candidates
* Strong interview capabilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work as effectively as part of the HR team
* Ability to multi-task and work at pace and comfortable with recruitment systems and data
* Ability to adapt to change
* Detail orientated and excellent organisational skills
* Understanding of legislations relevant to recruitment
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or William Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details